Monday, February 6, 2017

Finally, It Has Happened To Me!

Although I certainly made up for lost time, I was something of a late bloomer, meaning that I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. I know you're thinking, "how could that happen to a guy so devastatingly handsome?" but it's true.  Not that I wasn't trying to get laid sooner, but I always confused sex with love and wanted my first time with Mr. Right to be special and not some one off with a guy whose pick up line was "Wanna go back to my place and watch the new Michael Jackson video?", who rushed through it before his boyfriend came home from work while Beverly Hills 90210 played in the background, then took me out dancing afterwards.  As we walked into Badlands, the irony of CeCe Peniston wailing "Finally, it has happened to me...." was not lost on me, and I hate that song to this day.



No comments:

Post a Comment