Wednesday, May 28, 2014

So You Think You Can Dress

Aside from the sundeck at my gym and frozen yogurt from the Plaza Hotel, one of my favorite guilty pleasures of summer is So You Think You Can Dance, and by that I mean the weekly fashion disaster that is Cat Deeley.  With fly away hair and garish makeup, Cat has never met an ill-fitting sparkly dress she didn't like, and I fucking love her!  The producers should seriously just get rid of the dancers and that screaming lunatic Mary Murphy and give me weekly Cat Deeley and her starter kit starlet glamor until my head explodes or the kids go back to school, whichever comes first.  My friend Rick and I managed to catch up with Cat at Rockefeller Center, looking so uncharacteristically low key we almost didn't recognize her, and she couldn't have been nicer, posing for photos, signing his Poloroid (www.portroids.com) and even saying 'judges' for me, and if you watch the show you get why that put a smile on my face and if you don't then shame on you!  For more of Cat and her proud-mother-at-the-quinceaƱera finest, tune in to the season premiere of So You Think You Can Dance, tonight at 8 on Fox.

No comments:

Post a Comment