Friday, June 27, 2014

I Wanna Do Bad Things With You

My genitals starting howling again last weekend, which can only mean one thing: a new season of True Blood!  Sadly, it's the last season, and only ten more episodes to show as much vampire, wolf and fairy dick as possible.  If my fuck parts produced the show, that hussie slut fairy Sookie would be killed and we'd get a whole season of Jason and Alcide wrestling naked in baby oil while Pam cracks an whip and they do a million crunches in between takes but since they don't we're gonna get a season full of Sam shifting into a dog for no reason and Lafayette still not getting any. 

Sam Trammell was in town to promote that cancer kid movie he's in and took time to sign autographs and pose for fans and sign more autographs that quickly went up on ebay because no real fan needs ten of the same Sam Trammell photo autographed
which might explain why Joe Manganiello was ducking graphers all week while promoting his latest cinematic masterpiece about a Dallas male strip club, which is sure to clean up at the Oscars come February.  Make room on your mantle Joe!  I managed to catch up with him leaving Fox & Friends, and if I'd been a little more awake and turned my head slightly to the right I would have had Manganiello nipple for breakfast on Wednesday instead of my usual egg white and avocado wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment