Wednesday, June 18, 2014

She IS Titanium!

You may not recognize her face, but unless you're deaf or living in a cave you can't escape the music of singer/songwriter Sia, who has collaborated with everyone from Flo Rida and David Guetta to Rihanna and Kylie Minogue.  "Hey I heard you were a wild one....ooh ooh."  Yup, that's Sia!  "You shot me down, but I won't fall.....I am titanium!"  That's her too!  "Shine bright like a diamond..." She wrote that, along with her own hit Chandelier (currently #19 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart).  I didn't realize I was a fan, but I've had each of those songs stuck in my head at some point (and all of them stuck in my head today as I write this), so it was great to meet the notoriously camera shy singer after her Howard Stern Show appearance, thank her for some awesome tunes and her support of LGBT causes, and get a warm hug and a cool photo in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment