Thursday, October 1, 2015

And Now, Ladies and Gentlemen.......Here's Grace!

There's a hurricane heading toward NYC right now, which can only mean one thing.....Grace Jones is in town.  Last time she was in town we got hit by Hurricane Sandy a few days later, so I'm calling in sick tomorrow and stocking up on milk, eggs, bread, peanut butter and batteries (you know, all the things I would never normally eat) like I learned to do living in the cone Miami years ago, cause if Sandy was any indication we are FUCKED!  Speaking of fucked, Grace was everything you'd think she'd be and more leaving Sirius just now, slightly drunk and still carrying her empty wine glass, demanding to keep my friend Rick's Poloroid camera, and licking my ear while these photos were taken.  That's right, I was sexually harassed by Grace Jones!  And I LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment