Monday, June 27, 2016

Three Pounds of Orange

If you're anything like me (God help you!) you spent last weekend binge-watching Orange Is The New Black and blew through all thirteen episodes of season four even though you promised yourself you'd make the season last a little longer after going through withdrawal at the end of last season.  Well I've managed to keep my promise, and am up to episode eight because I'm not a glutton anymore.  Not for TV shows.  Not for shopping.  And not for food, as evidenced by the three pounds I lost last week thanks to exercise, a healthy diet and a stomach virus on Friday that forced me to get my nutrients, and later a bad case of the shits, from a bottle of V8 because I didn't have the energy to cook or do much of anything but watch Orange Is The New Black.  But whatever.  Three pounds is three pounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment