Friday, July 15, 2016

Mamma Mia!

Anything can happen at the Hollywood Show, but it's not every day that you run into a screen legend in the lobby of a midlevel hotel out by the airport, so when the silver screen goddess stepped out of the elevator I was about to get into and strolled through the lobby of the Westin Los Angeles Airport Hotel I did a double take and quickly turned around to follow her for a better look.  Every head turned as she asked the concierge a question and was directed up the escalator to a mezzanine off the lobby.  Thinking, "Maybe she's here to see Martin Landau", who was attending the show, I quickly followed, and found myself waiting outside the ladies room (What?  Movie stars have to pee too!) for Sophia Loren.  Before I could even ask her companion "Is that..." I was face to face with the beauty herself.  And that's when she introduced herself as Vera, a Sophia Loren lookalike.


So we're going to play a little game of who reads this shit and who just looks at the pictures and see how many people comment on how beautiful 'Sophia' looks when I post this picture on Facebook.  Dummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment