Thursday, December 29, 2016

I Try

I've been a fan of Macy Gray's crazy ass since I first heard I Try while day-drinking with this girl Sherry that I used to know on the balcony of an amazing apartment that we rented on Jackson Square during Southern Decadence a million years ago before she voted for #notmypresident and I had to cut her out of my life like a cancer, so I wasn't even a little surprised this morning to see Macy, half asleep/half stoned, struggling to count out the correct fare for her Uber driver then promptly dropping her keys as she tumbled out of the car arriving at Good Day New York to promote her annual New Years eve show at The Iridium, which I will not be attending because (1) it's in Times Square and you won't catch me there on a regular night, let alone New Years Eve and (2) I'm old, and my ass has a hard time staying awake past 11PM these days without stimulants.

No comments:

Post a Comment