Monday, January 16, 2017

Shine Bright Like a Diamond

I know you've all been missing me terribly the last few weeks, waiting patiently for updates of my glamorous holidays sunning my nipples in Barbados or St. Barts or working a Chanel ski suit in Aspen, and while I'd love to tell you about swimming in the med with Naomi and Kate or that dinner in Lake Como with George and Amal, the truth is that the flu kicked my ass for two weeks and pretty much fucked my holidays right in the ass without lube or whispering sweet nothings in my ear afterwards.  So instead of some reality star or has been actress clinging to her last few seconds of fame with a show about strippers, let's start 2017 off right with international icon of glamour and my personal role model, Alexis Morell Carrington Colby Dexter Rowan herself, Joan Collins.  Dripping glamour in spite of the champagne and caviar bloat, she can still take your man, take your company and everything you love without even trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment