Friday, July 26, 2013

High Fiber Friday

Ok kids, the Metamucil is kicking in, so let's knock out a few more celebrities, shall we?

6/27/13 - Toni Collette was at Good Morning America to promote her latest film The Way, Way Back.  There were a ton of screaming tweens at the studio to see Demi Lovato (and there is NOTHING worse than shrieking teenage girls.  NOTHING.) so I didn't realize the interview was actually outside in Times Square, which is why this photo looks like it's through the studio window, which it is.  From the looks of this picture, Little Miss Sunshine is NOT a morning person.  Or maybe she's annoyed by the screaming tweens too.



7/1/13 - Speaking of annoying tweens, Miranda Cosgrove was at the Today Show to promote Despicable Me 2 (starring Steve Carell, who is also in The Way, Way Back and was all split personality promoting both movies at the same time).  I have no idea who Miranda is or was before this movie, but Joe and one of the paparazzi nearly got in a fist fight over this girl, who signed autographs and posed for pictures, oblivious to the drama she was causing.  I snapped a picture because she was there and maybe one day she'll be more famous than she is now, but I was really there to see Cher, who pretaped the interview with Savannah Guthrie in leopard print pajamas from the comfort of her hotel room because THAT'S HOW A REAL DIVA DOES IT and I didn't really need to get up early and head to Rockefeller Center after all.

7/15/13 - Every one of us at the barricades has that one celebrity we're obsessed over.  The one person we're dying to see in person, get a photo with, or an autograph from.  I have a list (hanging on my desk at work), and it's long, including Gina Gershon, Tina Turner, Dave Grohl and nearly every supermodel that's ever been on or in Vogue, Sports Illustrated or Victoria's Secret.  For Pavan (previously known as the Indian kid until we started chatting in the morning and sharing information about who is where and when) that person is Alyssa Milano, so he was excited for her in store appearance at Modell's on 42nd street.  I couldn't have cared less because it was a million degrees outside that day and I didn't feel like breaking a sweat on my lunch hour, but when he texted me that the line was super short I decided to walk over, but only on the shady side of the street.  It was worth it, since Alyssa was very friendly to everyone who came out to see her.  All thirty of them.  I didn't get an autograph, but I did get a salad and the beginning stages of a midlife crisis on my way back to work.





No comments:

Post a Comment