Monday, December 30, 2013

And The Oscar Goes To....

We interrupt your regularly scheduled dose of Housewives and has beens for this important announcement: A-list, award winning actors do appear on this blog every now and then too.  They tend to draw a bigger crowd of fans and autograph seekers, and are a hell of a lot more work, but as I've told my friend Ashleigh many times, never underestimate me.

James Caan was at Sirius in September to promote some TV show that's already been cancelled, and I'm just now getting around to posting the picture, but since it took me twenty three years to see him in Misery (where Kathy Bates stole the show, looking disturbingly like my coworker Siobhan) and I've never seen The Godfather all in one sitting (I know, I'm a bad Italian), that's not so bad.
Sir Ian McKellen was at Today to promote something that wasn't X-Men, and the dude must save all his energy for the camera because he has zero personality in real life.
And I'm not sure who thought putting Michael Douglas, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Kline in a movie together was a good idea, but more people saw their Today Show interview than saw their bomb Last Vegas.
I even managed to snap a few shots of Shirley MacLaine at a Hudson Union Society event before the fat bitch sitting next to me announced that she thought it was rude and I had to get all Bon Qui Qui on her ass and show her what rude really is.  Next time, she'll pick another seat.
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, already in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment