Tuesday, December 10, 2013

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

Screw Christmas, I'm talking about the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which airs tonight at 10PM on CBS.  It's my annual date with Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima, Candice Swanepoel, the one who supposedly banged Bieber, the one engaged to Maroon 5 and the other one who's probably dating Leonardo DiCaprio, and I can't wait, and I can't explain why!  Maybe I get joy from watching girls who haven't eaten in a week trying to balance 90 pound angel wings while trying to walk gracefully down a glittery catwalk in their underwear without passing out from starvation?  I'm pretty fucked up like that.

Anyway, here's Karlie Kloss, Adriana Lima and I last night at Victoria's Secret in Herald Square.  And ladies, if the show doesn't give you self esteem issues, the fact that Adriana has two kids and looks like this should.

No comments:

Post a Comment