Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Colin Farrell: Still Fuckable

It's always nice to see a familiar face again, especially if it's been awhile.  I first met Colin Farrell in an elevator in downtown Miami, back when he was a busted mess party boy enjoying fame and strange pussy.  We shot Miami Vice together (him more than me, although I did get two days off work for a great boat chase scene that ended up on the cutting room floor) and he went on to become a boozy womanizer with a string of shitty movies that tested your patience more than his acting skills and not nearly enough nudity.  Fast forward to 2014 and the rehabbed father of two is back with a new film, which he promoted yesterday at Good Morning America.  He's still hot in a dirty way, and I bet that stubble smells like lady parts, but my advice: skip this movie and google his sex tape instead.  It's his best work, and you'll thank me.

No comments:

Post a Comment