Thursday, March 19, 2015

The End of the Blog As We Know It?

Guys, I'm scared.  Seriously scared.  I did something stupid this morning that could spell disaster for the future of this blog.  In what could only be described as an apocalyptic move, I met television show killer Ted McGinley, and now I fear this blog is doomed.  Known as much for his hunky blond looks and piercing blue eyes as his history of ruining every TV show he appeared on, Ted was a staple of such 80's shows as Happy Days, The Love Boat, Dynasty and Married With Children, joining each show just before viewers jumped ship, ratings dried up and the show was eventually cancelled.  He's like the Ebola virus of prime time and I just hope this blog is immune.  I'm begging you guys, if I even mildly entertain you or bring a glimmer of humor to your otherwise boring lives, please keep reading every day.  Hell, share the link with your friends, I don't give a shit.  But let's stand together, united, and defiantly say 'Fuck you Ted McGinley!'

No comments:

Post a Comment