Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Iced Tea on a Hot Summer Day

It was 90 degrees with 1000% humidity today in NYC, and I'm walking around with my shirt sticking to my back and sweat trickling down my ass crack like I'm on safari, living on the sun or in one of those rainforests that Sting is always trying to save, and all I want is a tall glass of iced tea with a slice of lemon.  I'm talking old school iced tea, from a glass jar and some tea bags left out in the sun like my dad used to make in the backyard when I was a kid.  My dad was organic before organic was cool. 


Speaking of organic and dads, CoCo Austin, the demure embodiment of organic gorgeousness, is pregnant, which means Ice-T is going to be a dad.  (see how we did this?)  I can't wait to see what pregnancy does to CoCo's body, since she's already four dimensional and looks like a cross between a sex doll and a Thanksgiving parade balloon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment