Monday, November 7, 2016

I Got You Babe!


Being a Hillary Clinton supporter comes with a lot of perks, like social security, affordable health care, equal rights, a rational Supreme Court, planned parenthood, immigration, education, equal pay, human decency........ and Cher.  I'm not talking about drag queen Cher or leftover Halloween costume Cher, but Turn Back Time, assless rhinestone bodysuit, neverending Farewell Tour, Sonny and Cher Cher, which is what I got last Thursday night when I attended a fund raiser for the future Madame President.

I repeat, this is NOT a drill.  This is the real "believe in life after love" Cher!  The international icon made entirely of melted sequins who smells like roses and moonlight!  This is my gay lifetime achievement award coming true, and I can die happy now, but not until after I see her in concert in March.


No comments:

Post a Comment