Thursday, November 16, 2017

Hey Gurl, Hey!

In case you haven't heard, I'm moving to Miami in a few weeks, forcing me into celebrity semi-retirement since I won't be stalking Telemundo studios or popping bottles in the club in South Beach, and I really wanted to go out on a high note with an A-list celebrity like Meryl Streep or Linda Evangelista or Jocelyn Wildenstein, and not this queen from that mid-90's TV show and a couple gay, indie films that I used to see shirtless and high as a kite on the dancefloor every weekend I'd go out in LA (and I mean EVERY weekend), but I took the photo anyway because Petra Nemcova was either very early or very late arriving at Good Day New York, but either way I never saw her and I didn't want the day to be a total waste of time, so here's Wilson Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment