Monday, November 6, 2017

What Happens When Annie Hall Takes Styling Tips from Beetlejuice

Diane Keaton hasn't given a fuck since the days of Annie Hall, so it's no surprise that she would build a house from the ground up, taking inspiration solely from Pinterest, and then write a book about the process.  Or that she would dress like a Cirque du Soleil version of the aging Supreme from American Horror Story: Coven while out promoting it. 
Fun fact: I went to this signing with my friend Blake, who actually bought the book for his mother Rhonda.  After he got it signed and I took his picture I jumped right in for mine (without buying the book), and when Diane asked who I was I told her we were brothers, even though we look nothing alike and Blake has a southern accent.  She asked what I thought of Rhonda, and I asked "what's not to love?"  I lied to Diane Keaton, and I am going to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment