Wednesday, October 20, 2010

James Franco @ Barnes & Noble - Pt 1

Let me break it down for you.....I bought the book yesterday at the Barnes & Noble near my office.  Called the store in Tribeca yesterday to see how the event is happening.  It's a wristband event, which means seating is limited and if you don't have a wristband you aren't guaranteed to see him or have him sign.  They started giving out the wristbands at 9am this morning at the store.  I was there at 8:45 and was the 6th person in line.  (Took me half an hour and 2 different subway lines to get there from my house....skipped the gym and everything.)  The guy was going to give me grief because you 'have to buy the book at this store' so I said 'ok, I'd like to return this book and buy it again' and he kinda gave in and just gave me the wristband.  HA!  Seating starts at 6pm and the event starts at 8, so I'm going right from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment