Monday, November 11, 2013

Couldn't Be Happier!

I first 'met' Idina Menzel on the dancefloor in Palm Springs.  She was singing 'Defying Gravity' at the White Party and I was rolling on ecstasy and all was right in the world.  My roommate Andy was all excited about this girl from Rent and Wicked that I'd never heard of and I was all 'bitch slow your own roll, not mine' and kept right on dancing.  Eventually I saw Wicked and became obsessed, learning and quoting all the words to all the songs like a good little gay boy, and adding Idina and Kristin Chenoweth to my 'OMG I love her' list.  I've met Kristin a few times (more on THAT another day) and today I FINALLY got to meet Idina!  She doesn't have an extra eye that always remains awake or a soul so unclean pure water can melt her.  In fact, she couldn't be lovelier.

Thank goodness!  (And thanks Andy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment