Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's The Story, Of A Lovely Lady (Or Two)

As many of my loyal fan(s) know, I am very into television.  One of my most favorite TV shows is Rhoda, starring the fabulous Valerie Harper as Rhoda Morgenstern, me in a headscarf an insecure girl with low self-esteem and dating problems.  I've always felt that, with the exception of Jessica Lange, older celebrities tend to be more gracious with their fans, and Valerie is a perfect example of that, taking time today to sign autographs that are probably on ebay already and posing for 'fans' happy to catch her before she drops dead.  She's promoting her two episode arc on Signed, Sealed, Delivered, which I won't be able to watch this Sunday on the Hallmark Channel because I'll be in Montreal with my boyfriend's family, watching them compete to see who can talk the fastest and the loudest over everyone else in Greek and calling it Easter.  Opa!
Also airing Sunday night is the season two premiere of Devious Maids, starring the Grande Dame of Everything Susan Lucci.  Her 40 plus years as All My Children's Erica Kane Martin Brent Cudahy Chandler Montgomery Montgomery Chandler Marick Marick Montgomery made her a daytime television legend, but she is one of the sweetest, classiest ladies I've met. 


No comments:

Post a Comment