Friday, August 1, 2014

Orange Withdrawals

It's been almost two months since I finished the second season of Orange is the New Black and I'm going through serious withdrawal.  I'm dehydrated as hell, agitated all day and waking up every night in a cold sweat.  I'm surprised I haven't woken the neighbors with my withdrawal screams.  Seriously, they need to just strap me down, put me on a drip and call in a priest, cause the thirst is REAL!!!

Thankfully, the cast is still making the rounds to gloat about their Emmy nominations promote the show, including Taylor Schilling, who was incredibly sweet and looked radiant at Sirius yesterday,
Lorraine Toussaint, MUCH nicer in person than the evil incarnate Vee,
and Uzo Aduba, who's either having trouble adjusting to fame or is as unstable as her character Crazy Eyes, ignoring the fans and walking quickly to the car with her head down.
Next time I'll throw my pie or piss by her bunk to get her attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment