Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cheap Thrills, Courtesy of Victoria

Every year I sit transfixed, watching the annual Victoria's Secret prerecorded infomercial for overpriced, cheaply manufactured underwear that I clearly have no use for and nobody to buy it for, scratching my head wondering why, and Tuesday night was no exception.  Maybe it's a deep seeded desire to watch a malnourished South American hooker teeter down a runway in heels and uncomfortable wings, trying to look elegant with a plastered on smile while silently praying she doesn't trip or have a tit pop out.  Does that make me a bad person? 

This year, Victoria amped up her game with TWO fantasy bras, worn by Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, seen here promoting the show at Good Morning America
but the real highlight was when toddler diva Ariana Grande got smacked in the head by a model's giant wings.  CBS chose not to show it, but I'm happy to because it's the season of giving.





No comments:

Post a Comment