Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Hello, I've Waited Here For You....Everlong

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame inductee, former Nirvana drummer, Courtney Love nemesis, head Foo Fighter and all around bad ass Dave Grohl was on the Howard Stern show this morning to promote the Foos' latest album Sonic Highways, their HBO series documenting the making of the album, and a surprise concert at Irving Plaza this Friday night that I won't be able to attend because tickets are only available at the box office, the line opens at 3PM Friday for a 5PM sale time, and I don't get out of work until 5:30, and I know you're all "Bitch, you have a job?" because you're probably thinking I just chase celebrities around all day but yes, I have a job, and I'm quite good at it.  I've seen the Foos rock small clubs, intimate theaters and large arenas, and this will be a great concert, so I'll just take consolation in these photos with Dave and Taylor Hawkins outside Sirius today.



No comments:

Post a Comment