Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Paparazzi Leftovers

As the last few hours of the year creep by, I've stopped flipping through my friends' Facebook years in review and started deleting them as friends instead, so if you're reading this post right now you can consider yourself one of the lucky ones.  And consider yourself doubly lucky, because instead of posting my own year in review (Ice bucket challenges!  Kim K.'s ass!  My trip to Greece!  Oh joy!) I'm still scrambling to post the last few celebrity photos of 2014 so I can start the new year as fresh as a summer's eve.

Sure, I coulda come up with something witty about Cheers so I could post these photos of Ted Danson and Rhea Perlman.  But I didn't. 
And yes, I should have taken the time to write about Shark Tank, and how I accidentally stiffed Barbara Corcoran out of $2.00 for charity.  But again, I didn't.
I could talk about how great television was when I was a kid, and reminisce about Happy Days,
The Dukes of Hazzard,
Fame,
but that would be too much work.

I could tell you that Mario Lopez is even sexier in person,
that Ryan Phillipe is not,
and that while Fred Armisen and Emma Thompson are happy to sign autographs,
Bill Murray ignores everyone like he's autistic.
I could praise Andy Cohen for firing Aviva, or tear him apart for this season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
I could even go into detail about how Anna Camp didn't want to take this photo because she just took her shoes off (do YOU see shoes in this photo?),
or how perfectly cast the cold, slightly glazed over Madeleine Stowe is on Revenge,
but all of this would take time that I just don't have.

Instead, I'm gonna end this blog, and this year, on a positive note.  That's right you fucks, I'm gonna plaster a smile on my face like I do every day, pretend that life is great and I don't occasionally think about jumping in front of the subway train as it's pulling into the station, and grin like I mean it.  I learned it from Marie Osmond.







No comments:

Post a Comment