Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Scared Shitless

My friend Ashleigh has been giving me shit about taking a picture of the Halloween house since I first moved to LA back in 2006.  I'm not talking about the Halloween house that Six Flags (or your local church) puts on every year to scare the shit out of little kids and horny, drunken teenagers, but the real house where Jamie Lee Curtis babysat in John Carpenter's 1978 classic Halloween, which I lived around the corner from for a year but never bothered checking out because scary movies scare me, but finally went and took a picture of the last time I was in LA just to shut her up.  Speaking of Jamie Lee (and shit), here's a photo I FINALLY got with the notoriously difficult scream queen (and star of Scream Queens, season two debuting 9 PM tonight) at a children's book signing (yes, I endured a room full of children for this) right after a guy threw a tantrum about not getting his Halloween memorabilia signed and an older lady thanked Jamie Lee for convincing her to eat yogurt so she could poop regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment