Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Celebrity Spawn

I feel kinda weird writing this since I remember when she was born, but I'm a little intrigued by Alexa Ray Joel.  A beautiful, unconventional combination of Billy Joel's coloring and Christie Brinkley's cheekbones and smile, Alexa is a singer-songwriter who first came to my attention during a 2010 interview with Howard Stern, performing a song that got stuck in an infinite loop in my brain while driving through the San Gabriel mountains back to LA to the point where I wanted to drive off the road and over a cliff just to get it out of my head.  She'll probably never play the Garden, but I'd definitely go see her at the piano bar in the West Village where her career is bound to take her.  I've heard she's very sweet in person, but I wouldn't know since she garaged it at the Today Show in December, so here's a shot of her through the window to clos out my 2013 photos.
In other celebrity spawn news, that Ronan Farrow is HOT and I hear he swings both ways.  Stay tuned for photos of him in 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment