Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Live From The Polar Vortex!

This is Kevin, reporting to you live from the polar vortex with apologies for not having more celebrity pictures to post.  Everyone from Cameron Diaz to Kellan Lutz to Jessica Simpson has been in town lately whoring out their latest projects, but Ginger Zee and Al Roker are telling me it's so cold I could die if I leave the house to shoot them!  Something about wind chill, subzero temperatures, and dangerous cold.  Perhaps you've heard about it? In my day, growing up in Western New York, we called it January, and we put on a hat and some gloves and got on with it, but now it's got a fancy name and a death sentence, and as much as I love you crazy fucks I'm not willing to get hypothermia for you.  So from the comfort of my couch, here's a shot of Saturday Night Live alum (and Weight Watchers spokeswoman) Ana Gasteyer leaving Fox & Friends last week.  Ana greets me every day when I log in my food choices, but when I told her I had a wrap with eggwhites and avocado for breakfast she gave me a funny look.  Oops, my bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment