Friday, January 10, 2014

"I don't believe we've met, what with the cruel politics of high school."

Rose McGowan is fierce!  There, I said it.  Girlfriend escaped a cult, was raised by a group of drag queens, got engaged to Marilyn Manson, wore THIS on the red carpet
and starred as Courtney Shayne in the cinematic masterpiece Jawbreaker (one of my favorites).  I'm not gonna let a little botched plastic surgery or overdone cosmetic procedure take away from that, even though she looks a little weirder than she used to, and made a point of walking around me to be photographed on what's left of  her good side.  Hell, she could fall into the entire supply of botox at the 'medical spa' and come out looking like a paralyzed, swollen, allergic reaction mess and I'd still be a fan.  Just ask Janice Dickinson.


No comments:

Post a Comment