Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Celebrity (?) Apprentice

The cast of Dude, Where's My Career? (official name: Celebrity Apprentice) hasn't been announced yet, but Donald Trump's gang of misfits have already started filming, and today I had to sign an image release when I bought my lunch because I'm that guy who has to look at the accident I'm driving past and I had to see this mess for myself.  Now I'm not proud to say I watch the show, or that I paid $20 for a shitty chicken pot pie 'for charity' (and I'm still hungry!  Fuckers!), but I did manage to snap Johnny Damon (Some baseball player.  I don't know either.) serving hot chocolate,
Gilbert Gottfried warming up the crowd,
Ian Ziering winning the Oscar for Sharknado serving customers
and my teenage masturbatory fantasy Lorenzo Lamas hitting the wall.  HARD.  (No!  Not Lance Cumson!)
No sign of that hot slut Amanda the Receptionist, but this mess will splatter across TV screens sometime this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment