Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Three Dates With Naomi Campbell and I'm Still Standing!

Naomi Campbell and I have been casually seeing each other for about a year now, and by that I mean twice before today.  It's mostly a long distance relationship due to her hectic schedule walking the runways of Paris and Milan, vacationing in Ibiza, partying with rock stars and royalty and filming her reality show The Face (Wednesdays at 10 on Oxygen), but I get to see other celebrities on the side so it works.

I've always wanted Naomi to sign her Playboy cover for me, but with a temper that goes from zero to 'watch this fuckers' I've been afraid to ask.  Until today.  And much to my surprise, she not only signed it but mentioned that she didn't even have a copy of her own (although why she didn't go on ebay and pick one up for 99¢ like I did I'll never know).  
That's right bitches....I had a conversation with Naomi Campbell!  She must have stopped by the church for an exorcism on her way to NASDAQ, because she even posed for photos with the street performers in Times Square after ringing the closing bell.  So here's the first of what I hope will be many photos of Naomi Campbell and I.  No phones were thrown, no charges were pressed and no police were called.






No comments:

Post a Comment