Monday, September 15, 2014

Crafting and Cupcakes with Amy Sedaris

Fishes Eddy managed to combine two of my favorite things on Saturday: cupcakes and Amy Sedaris.  The love of cupcakes is self-explanatory, but I love Amy Sedaris for gems like Strangers With Candy, the way she turns a talk show appearance into mini performance art, and for being joyfully zany and different from everybody else walking around on the planet.  She's like a criminally insane girl scout circus freak amped up on amphetamines, and if you're unfamiliar with her you should jump right over to YouTube and look her up.  Go head, I'll wait.

................

So this demented funny lady has turned her love of arts, crafts and entertaining into a housewares line called 'I Like You'- think Martha Stewart on crack - which would explain why I was at a place called Fishes Eddy on a rainy Saturday afternoon buying handmade potholders.  Oh, and she made the cupcakes too!


No comments:

Post a Comment