Thursday, September 18, 2014

Only Rock 'n Roll, But I Like It!

I'm about to tell you some next level, Divine-eating-a-dog-turd shit that may gross you out or have you giving me serious side eye for the rest of my life, but I don't care.  I've got to confess.  For the last twenty six years I've had a mad crush on Slash from Guns N' Roses.  Sure he looks like someone who crawled out of the woods one night to pick up supplies at the local Wal-Mart and he probably smells like Jack Daniels and blended dead babies, but there is something seriously sexy about him that I can't quite put my finger on.  He's the kinda guy you fuck in the alley of the club when you go outside for a smoke, then go back and drink with your friends like nothing ever happened, and he's probably the type who won't even pull his pants down, he'll just stick his dick through the zipper hole.  How romantic!  No wonder my no-no was saying "Yes!  Yes!" today when I saw him!

No comments:

Post a Comment