Thursday, February 7, 2013

Elevator music for an elevator music day

Not much to write about yesterday.....Josh Groban making funny faces to the crowd through the window, and Cheryl Hines from Suburgatory (a show I've never seen) and who Marie thought was named Shirley Hines for whatever reason were at GMA.  Cheryl was very nice leaving the studio, signing autographs and posing for pictures.  She dates a Kennedy, so there was lots of security. 



I didn't stick around for Josh to leave, but was able to snap a few shots of him through the window while he was making faces, or doing vocal exercises or whatever the hell he was doing.  He sounded great though, and reminded me of my Long Beach roommates when I first moved to California.  They were huge fans of his and would play 'You Raise Me Up' ad nauseum, as if it was the only song on the planet.  I've heard that song at least 20 million times, so my brain has completely shut it off.  I don't even know how it goes anymore.  So this one's for you Richard and Trevor.


No comments:

Post a Comment