Friday, February 27, 2015

Critic's Choice Award - The Ryan Phillippe Edition

This photo is not good enough for my friend Ashleigh.

Ever since I moved to LA in 2006 she's been hounding me to get a photo of her favorite actor/celebrity crush Ryan Phillippe, who, after a decade of mostly drinking and fucking, is FINALLY doing something that required promotion in NYC.

Nevermind that she's a married mother of two rejecting this photo from the comfort of her Miami living room while it's 21 degrees in New York.

Nevermind that I have a boot on my foot and can't chase an SUV down the street, hoping Ryan will feel sorry for me and roll the window down for a photo with me at a red light.

Nevermind that I see more celebrities in a week than she's seen all year or that her biggest 'get' lately is a pre-prison Teresa Giudice.

No, this photo is not good enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment