Thursday, February 26, 2015

Who Killed Lila Stangard?

If you told me back in September that I'd be seeing gay sex on TV I'd have shot you a side eye and told you you're crazy, but tonight at 9PM I'll be glued to my television for the two hour season finale of How to Get Away With Murder, a roller coaster of a show that's already given me cunnilingus, explicit guy on guy ass eating, a cavity search/hose down scene that shouldn't have stirred my loins the way it did, and Viola Davis removing her wig.  On network television.  In prime time.

Hottie Jack Falahee plays Connor Walsh, an accomplice to murder who spent the season trying to cover his ass when it's not getting rimmed
while Marcia Gay Harden plays a sister intent on finding her brother's killer
in this fast paced murder mystery that's right up there with 'Who shot JR?' and 'Who killed Laura Palmer?'.  If they give me a cumshot tonight I won't even care who killed Lila, although my bet is on Bonnie.


No comments:

Post a Comment