Wednesday, April 29, 2015

They Come From A Land Down Under

Longtime readers of this blog know I'm a sucker for a Real Housewives franchise.  Bravo could air The Real Housewives of The Gaza Strip or The Real Housewives of The Shady Dell Trailer Park and I'd be glued to the television as Zarema worries whether her husband will return home safe from jihad or watch as Bobbie Sue and Amber argue over who should make the tuna noodle casserole for the annual block party, because somewhere along the way I've been brainwashed into believing that table flipping, prosthetic leg throwing prostitution whores with bad plastic surgery, too much money and zero self awareness are entertaining.  Needless to say, I'm hooked on The Real Housewives of Melbourne, which Janet, Jackie and Chyka were in town to promote.  Don't we look good together?  I think Andy Cohen needs to add me to one of the franchises.  My tagline could be "Forget the Countess...make room for the Queen!"

No comments:

Post a Comment