Thursday, March 21, 2013

Fergalicious!?

I really can't with the Black Eyed Peas and all their Boom Boom Pow shit.  I heard somewhere that Will I. Am (dumb name if ever there was one) wrote My Humps sitting on the toilet, so it's kinda hard to get behind them artistically.  But I love me some Fergie, so when GMA announced that she'd be live in Times Square this morning I was all over that.

This girl is a dynamo.  Incredible voice, killer body, cool vibe, and she's married to Josh Duhamel, who I used to see at the gym when I lived in LA when he'd train with my trainer Nathan right after me.  (Nathan Soudani, best trainer I ever had.  There, I said it.)  Her solo album The Duchess gave us gems like Fergalicious, Glamorous (I really did just sing the chorus to make sure I spelled that right) and Big Girls Don't Cry, which is one of my favorites and which Nathan says he inspired the video for (and we all roll our eyes at that claim and go on with our workouts).

The studio was packed full of people when I arrived, and the paparazzi in the window were on top of each other on the ladders trying to get a good shot.  Tons of fans in the windows made it nearly impossible to shoot anything through the window.

After the segment, I nabbed a spot at the barricades next to Marie (and right behind two huge spotlights, which WTF are they doing there?) and right in front of Miss Klonopin, who forgot to take her meds this morning and was giving full on ghetto crazy, talking non stop about everything and nothing all at once, and bumping into me every few seconds until I was ready to elbow the bitch in the mouth to shut her up and back her up off my ass.  Fingers and toes were frozen by the time Fergie finally came out, and was incredibly sweet, signing autographs and posing for the paparazzi.  She's still got a bit of a meth face though.





No comments:

Post a Comment