Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lily Tomlin

I've been racking my brains trying to come up with something to write about Lily Tomlin, but I've got nothing.  Apparently she was funny in the 70's when I was a kid, but the only thing I know her from is '9 to 5' (costarring Ms. Dolly Parton) and a hysterical rant against a film director during a script reading that Howard Stern always plays.  Hmm....I guess she is funny?

Anyway, she was at Good Morning America promoting something that I haven't seen or heard or read or cared about, but because she's a lesbian and I support my people I went down to take pictures and say hello.  There were lots of people in the studio, so it was nearly impossible to get a clear shot while the interview was going on, but she was incredibly nice when she left, taking pictures and signing autographs, including at least twenty for Joe alone, joking that 'you'll make about $12.00 off of these.'  Again, I have to say that the younger celebrities could take notes from the old guard when it comes to interacting with fans.   This is how it's done kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment