Saturday, March 9, 2013

James Franco IS James Franco!

James Franco is a man of many talents.  The actor/student/director/musician/professor/author/poet/artist/failed Oscar host is incessantly involved in EVERYTHING EVER, so it was no great surprise that he was at Good Morning America to promote his new film 'Oz, The Great and Powerful.'  Looking like he came straight from a lower east side dive bar without bothering to sleep or shower, he deftly handled George Stephanopolous's softball interview, both of them wishing they were somewhere else.  Over to the barricades, I waited briefly before James came out to sign autographs, surrounded by a film crew I later learned were his USC students, doing a documentary 'behind the spectacle of making a movie.'  Ah...the tip of the ALWAYS-unexpected and ALWAYS-bizarre iceberg that is James Franco.  I guess you could call him a performance artist, although his art is lost on me, because the only thing I ask myself while watching him is 'Why is this bitch wearing so many clothes?'


No comments:

Post a Comment