Monday, October 14, 2013

How Wonderful Life Is!

In what is probably the best thing to happen to me in a bathroom since my nights in the LA club scene (or that time at the Palace in Miami Beach), yesterday I stumbled across this tweet from Good Morning America while dropping a deuce:
I could barely contain my excitement as I typed up a quick email, wiped, flushed and headed to the gym, hoping by some miracle I'd make the VIP list.  Well God works in mysterious ways, and apparently my hotline to heaven is located in my bathroom, which is the only way to explain how I ended up sitting twenty feet from Sir Elton John this morning!  I figured he'd come out in that 80's Donald Duck outfit since Disney is ABC's parent company, but I guess it doesn't fit anymore and he opted for sequined Grandpa Howdy Doody instead.  Whatever!  He sounded incredible and I can now check 'an intimate audience while Elton John sings Your Song' off my bucket list!


No comments:

Post a Comment