Saturday, October 5, 2013

Shitty Mothers Day

Another week, another Real Housewife at NY Live.  This time it's Alexia Echevarria, the self proclaimed 'Cuban Barbie' of The Real Housewives of Miami.  More like juvederm and queso blanco if you ask me.  Alexia's got one son recovering from a car accident, another getting arrested for drug possession and kicking homeless guys in the nuts, and a mother she's trying to crobar into this season like a bodega Mama Elsa.  To that I say 'Stop trying to make fetch happen!  It's not going to happen!'
And just when you thought she's finally gone away for good, attention whore Kate Gosselin is back like a herpes outbreak with a new cookbook.  Betty Crocker.  Julia Child.  Kate Gosselin.  Delusional much?  I get that she's gotta provide for those kids, but this just screams 'Look at me!  Pay attention to me!  Me!  Me!  Me!' and we stopped doing that during her dazed and constipated season of Dancing With The Stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment