Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Whores Like Me

Jenna Jameson is an unstable junkie.  She's been kicked out of her home and her kids have been taken away from her.  She's a mess.  In town to promote some shitty erotic novel she 'wrote,' she was on Good Day NY yesterday, and in an EPIC meltdown she instead promoted the dangers of self medicating the psychological damage of a career taking loads on the face with drugs, alcohol, plastic surgery and abusive relationships.  BITCH FELL APART HARD ON LIVE TV!  (google it and thank me later)

Since I'm that guy who always looks at a car accident when I'm driving by, I had to go to the book signing today to see if Jenna was still full of pills and totally out of her mind.  I'm happy to report that she was better, and by better I mean upright and able to sign her name.  Baby steps.  Barnes & Noble has this strict policy of 'no photos with' I guess to keep the line moving, and the line of 25 people (no lie) moved pretty quickly, so I asked if I could get a photo with Jenna since I was last in line, and the staff said no and Jenna said 'yes, he's hot!' and here's my photo with Jenna Jameson.  On second thought, she's completely rational and clear headed and has never touched a drug in her life.  Yeah, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment