Thursday, October 10, 2013

I Saw Him Standing There

OK, so it's been a little quite in NYC this week, which means I really should be catching up on all the photos I haven't posted yet, but I've been hitting the gym like a junkie hits a crack pipe (and dropping weight like one too) and I'm so damn tired by the time I get home that I barely have time to reach for the remote let alone critique the exploding JoAnn Fabrics hell fashion sense of Paulina Rubio on The X-Factor, and uploading photos and being witty for you weirdos just hasn't been in the cards.

Until now.

And let me just say HOLY FUCK!!!

It's not every day that Paul McCartney decides to give an impromptu performance in Times Square while I'm walking back to work with my lunch (baked crab mixed with vegetables and fresh fruit) and this totally makes up for the lady with the fried blonde alien hair getting in the way of my Will I. Am picture, or Kelly Clarkson not stopping for the fans at GMA this morning, or the concierge with penis envy and the need to feel good about himself telling me that I couldn't wait inside Rockefeller Center to meet a friend for lunch (really Kim Coles leaving NY Live, but that's the story I told him) even though I've waited inside billions of times before.

Speaking of NY Live, here's me with Willie Garson, who played Stanford Blatch on Sex And The City, although it really looks like me with a relative, what with the matching double chins and receding hairlines.


No comments:

Post a Comment