Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Cunty!

Erika Jayne is my favorite Real Housewife of any city of any season ever.  Who doesn't love a skanky fag-hag who likes nude illusion body-stockings and is married to a disgustingly wealthy, much older man?  I love her Pekinese at the Westminster Dog Show hair in her testimonials, I like how she calls herself Erica Jayne and Erica Girardi like they’re two different people, I like how she eats cake alone in the middle of the day and doesn’t give a shit, I like how she pumps out dance music for the tone deaf and introduced us to 'patting the puss', I like that she never wants to get rid of her fake boobs. I like it all.


But MAN was she cunty today in Rockefeller Center, and not in the cute, sassy, amazing way I was expecting, but in an aloof, can't be bothered, yeah let's get this over with so I can jump on one of my two jets and get back to my chapel in Pasadena way.  And that makes me a little sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment