Thursday, February 11, 2016

HE Shot Annalise Keating!

After three goddamn months of waiting, How to Get Away With Murder is back tonight with a brand new episode!  When last we left the Keating five, I was staring at my TV screen the way I do when I try to make one of  Martha Stewart's meals and it's been two hours and I still haven't boiled a pot of water properly.  Smoking hot milk chocolate goodness Wes had just shot Annalise, who mumbled something about 'Christophe' as she bled out on the floor after telling him she'd been lying all season about his girlfriend being alive, and all hell broke loose as the credits rolled. 


Who the hell is Christophe?  What's his relation to Wes?  And what do Annalise and Eve (!) have to do with any of this?  (God this show is fucking with my mental health!)  You can bet we won't get answers tonight, but I'll be on the couch with my pint of ice cream or well assembled cheeseboard and assorted artisanal crackers anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment