Monday, February 1, 2016

Miss Manners

You all know that next to supermodels I love me some Real Housewives - doesn't matter where, I'll watch them all.  I've seen them flip tables in Jersey, snatch wigs in Atlanta, buy miniature horses and take swans to the vet in Beverly Hills and get Turtle Time wasted in NYC, so when Andy Cohen announced that he was adding The Real Housewives of Potomac to the rotation this year I cleared my DVR in anticipation.  I'm glad I did, because these catty bitches throw shade HARD, all while hiding behind "etiquette and proper decorum."  Self proclaimed queen bitch in charge Karen Huger had the balls to hand "The Five Rules of Etiquette When Attending a Birthday Party" to a woman that was sitting in her seat!  During the first episode!  Touchdown Karen, you brokedown Diana Ross looking, full ball gown during your testimonials wearing, appalling kitchen countertop owning hussy!  WERQ bitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment