Thursday, February 25, 2016

I (got a) Shot (with) Annalise Keating!

Orchestrating murders and coverups and being all unruffled week after week in her sleek pea coats and uber-awesome plum lipstick, Viola Davis is totally rocking my Thursday nights at 10PM in a way they haven't been rocked since Donna Mills schemed her way through Knots Landing as Abby Ewing back in the '80s.  With her wigs and fake eyelashes and lotion and all around badass-ness, Annalise Keating is sexy and messy and vulnerable and strong and the sometimes lesbian lawyer I would call if I ever got busted for anything, even something as stupid as jaywalking or a parking ticket, and in the masterful hands of Viola Davis I am holding on for dear life every week until something insane happens in the last five minutes that makes me reach for the inhaler I don't own.








No comments:

Post a Comment