Sunday, May 12, 2013

And then this happened

I'd like to think I have my finger on the pulse of pop culture.  I get my news from TMZ, Dlisted and Perez Hilton as much as I get it from CNN, and twitter keeps me up to the minute whenever Lindsay fucks up again or there's another Nicki-Mariah blowup, but there are some things that even I don't understand.  Apparently there's a thing called Duck Dynasty.  Imagine my disappointment when I went to Good Morning America on Tuesday hoping to see Baz Luhrmann and instead found the mutant spawn of Larry, his brother Darryl, and his other brother Darryl if they lived in a toxic waste dump.  I don't think of camouflage or mud when I think of Dynasty, and I'm not going to start now.
Disappointed, I headed over to the Today Show, hoping to catch Zachary Quinto promoting the new Star Trek movie, but he pulled a diva move and went through the garage, so instead I got a shot of Miranda Lambert promoting something on Access Hollywood.  For some reason I thought she was fatter.


No comments:

Post a Comment