Saturday, May 11, 2013

Reese Witherspoon 'apologizes'

Reese Witherspoon was doing the ho stroll to promote her new film Mud, and more importantly, spin herself out of the arrest mess a few weeks ago.  Her mea culpa to Good Morning America seemed very well rehearsed: "Just one of those nights....too many glasses of wine....thought we were okay to drive...completely unacceptable...we know better...so sorry...embarrassed...poor judgement....made a mistake....never happen again...blah blah blah."  Her publicist was working OVERTIME scripting this mess and Reese delivered an Oscar winning performance, unless you're a jaded bitch like me and saw right through it.  Of mouthing off to the police came this word vomit: "I think I played a lawyer in a movie so many times I think I am a lawyer, and clearly I'm not a lawyer."  Girl, you are clearly blonde and confused...you're not channeling a lawyer, you're channeling Vanessa Lutz from Freeway, the best role of your career.  (Seriously, check this movie out and thank me later.)  And if you really wanted to bounce back from this 'mistake' you could have signed a few autographs on your way out instead of the head down, pursed lips, fart smelling expression, straight to the SUV walk of shame after the interview.  But no worries, you lost me when you quit bouncing on Ryan Phillippe's peen.
Oh, and Ben Kingsley was there too, promoting Iron Man 3, which is probably as far away from Ghandi as one can get.



No comments:

Post a Comment